DUPONT DELIGHTS CHOCOLATE TOUR
Saturdays at 12:30PM
Join DC Metro Chocolate Tours as we uncover the sweet side of Dupont Circle. Dupont Circle is located in the “Old City” of Washington, D.C. — the area planned by architect Pierre Charles L’Enfant — but remained largely undeveloped until after the American Civil War, when there was a large influx of new residents. Improvements made in the 1870s by a board of public works headed by Alexander “Boss” Shepherd transformed the area into a fashionable residential neighborhood.
Our exclusive 2.5 hour walking tour highlights the beauty, lifestyle and architecture of Dupont Circle, including world-famous (and infamous!) places where you’ll find chocolate. Sample chocolate at its best while learning the rich history behind our chocolate delights, all while strolling along some of the most famous streets in the world.
Some of our chocolate destinations include:
- The Best Chocolate Cake in the World - need we say more?
- A hidden treasure of handmade cupcakes and ice cream since 1985…
- The most amazing gelato you have ever tasted…
- A tea boutique with an assortment of surprising chocolate selections…
- and more!!
You’ll experience an array of samples and history as you go, plus learn tips on tasting, buying, and storing chocolate. The DC Metro Dupont Delights Tour begins on Saturday afternoons at 12:30pm. The walk is about 1.5 miles, and ends a few blocks away from our meeting location. Advance purchase of tickets is required at least 24 hours in advance, but call for last-minute availability. Tour size is limited to 14 with a discount for parties of 7 or more (call for more info). Private tours are also available by request. Reserve your space today!
Every Saturday from 12:30pm – 3:00pm
$48 per person; $35 for children aged 5-12
Special upcoming holiday tour dates:
- April 13th, Cherry Blossom Festival
- May 25th, Memorial Day Weekend
- June 29th, July Fourth Week
- July 6th, July Fourth Week
See upcoming tours and purchase tickets here.
PHOTOS from the GALLERY
REVIEWS and MEDIA
- Greg’s List DC Takes the Dupont Circle Chocolate Tour
- WJLA ABC7 Features DC Metro Chocolate Tours
- Askmissa.com Features DC Metro Chocolate Tours