DC METRO CHOCOLATE TOURS
Our exclusive 2 ½-hour walking tours highlight the DC Metro area neighborhoods. These historic areas are rich in culture, architecture – and of course, fine chocolate. Learn the history and life of chocolate, how luxury chocolates are created, and much more. We can think of no more fun way to spend a few hours among friends.
Here is a sample some of our destinations where you can experience the best chocolate in the DC Metro area. So choose your tour on the right and remember, you can do more than one!:
- A trendy European cocoa grower who manages production from bean to bar
- A famed local chocolatier known for Belgian truffles and unique packaging
- A cozy boutique with the district’s largest selection of imported bars
- A Swiss chocolatier that consistently makes celebrity must-have lists
- A formal tasting with an acclaimed Executive Pastry Chef
- Chocolate martinis at a famous neighborhood eatery
- A local producer of traditional stone-ground chocolates
You’ll pick up plenty of samples as you go, plus tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate. Also on special tours you’ll learn how to pair chocolate with wines!
Advance tickets required – tour size limited to 14. Reserve your space today!